- general provisions
- the nature and scope of the electronic services
- conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- conditions for the termination of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- the complaints procedure
- Intellectual property
- other provisions
- final provisions
- the website www.betonung.eu operates in accordance with the principles set out in these provisions.
- the provisions define the nature and scope of the services provided electronically by the website www.betonung.eu, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for the conclusion and termination of contracts for the provision of electronic services.
- every customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of these regulations when using the electronic services of the website www.betonung.eu.
- in matters not covered by this Regulation, the provisions of the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May, It shall apply the Journal of Laws of 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- CONTACT FORM – Forms available on the website www.betonung.eu that allow the service recipient to contact the service provider directly and order contact from the service provider.
- Rules – these rules of the website www.betonung.eu
- SERVICE PROVIDER – BETONUNG GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Gdansk, ul. Grunwaldzka 56 / 202, 80-241 Gdańsk, registered with the District Court of The Capital City of Warsaw In Warsaw, 13. Commercial Division National Court Register, KRS 0000930157, NIP 5213945336, REGON 520388562, with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000.00, telephone: +48 730 999 842 , e-mail: email@example.com
- SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, legal entity or organisational unit without legal personality, to which the law confers legal capacity, that uses the electronic service.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided by the Service Provider to the Client electronically via the Website.
- NEWSLETTER – Electronic service that allows the Service Recipient to subscribe to and receive free information from the Service Provider at the email address provided by the Service Recipient.
- WEBSITE or WEBPAGE – a collection of documents (including HTML files) and multimedia files available at the common address https: www.betonung.eu.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- the service provider enables the use of electronic services via the website, such as:
- via the contact form,
- use of the newsletter,
- searching the knowledge base (teaching content in the form of text descriptions and multimedia content),
- displays of products available in the service provider’s branches.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- the service provider is free of charge.
- the period for which the contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded:
The contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in enabling the sending of a message via the contact form is concluded for a certain period of time and ends when the message is sent or the service user stops sending it, the contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in the use of the newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period of time,
- technical requirements necessary to interoperate with the ICT system used by the service provider:
- a computer, mobile phone or other device with internet access,
- access to e-mail,
- a web browser that supports browsing pages and content in HTML5 and CSS format and playing multimedia files,
- the Service Provider shall allow the Beneficiary to terminate the use of the Electronic Service at any time free of charge.
- the service recipient is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law and morality, respecting the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- the beneficiary is obliged to enter data corresponding to the facts.
- the service recipient is prohibited from introducing illegal content.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services:
- a contract for the provision of electronic services on a permanent and indefinite basis (e.g. use of the newsletter) may be terminated.
- the Beneficiary may terminate the contract with immediate effect and without giving reasons by sending a corresponding declaration by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or by clicking on the link with the text “Unsubscribe from newsletter” or similar content in the e-mail.
- the service provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services without interruption and for an indefinite period if the service recipient violates the provisions, in particular if it provides illegal content, after prior unsuccessful request to end the violations a reasonable period. In such a case, the contract shall end after 7 days from the submission of the declaration of intent to terminate (notice period). The termination leads to the termination of the legal relationship with effect for the future.
- the service provider and the service recipient may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time by agreement of the parties.
- complaints relating to the provision of electronic services via the website may be sent by the service recipient by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- in the above e-mail message, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible on the subject of the complaint, in particular the nature and date of occurrence of irregularities and contact details. The information provided will greatly facilitate and expedite the service provider’s investigation of the complaint.
- the examination of the complaint by the service provider shall take place immediately, at the latest within 14 days.
- the Service Provider’s response to the complaint shall be sent to the Client’s email address specified in the complaint or by other means specified by the Client.
- all content published on the website www.betonung.eu is protected by copyright and is the property of BETONUNG GROUP Sp. z o.o. The Service Recipient bears full responsibility for any damage caused to the Service Provider as a result of using content on the website www.betonung.eu without the Service Provider’s consent.
- any use by any person without the express written consent of the service provider of any of the elements that make up the content and content of the website www.betonung.eu constitutes an infringement of the service provider’s copyright and will result in civil and criminal liability.
- at the request of the service recipient, the service provider shall make these regulations available free of charge in such a way that it is possible to obtain, reproduce and record their content by means of the ICT system used by the service recipient.
- the service provider informs about specific threats related to the use of the Internet, including the use of electronically provided services, such as:
– the possibility of receiving spam, i.e. unsolicited advertising (commercial) information sent electronically;
– the presence and operation of malware, including: computer viruses, i.e. specific software that, when launched, can infect files in a self-replicating manner, usually without the user being aware of it;
– the presence and activity of worms, i.e. malware capable of self-replication;
– the possibility of running spyware, i.e. spyware of the user’s activities on the Internet that installs itself without the user’s knowledge, consent and control; – the possibility of being exposed to other unwanted or “malicious” software that performs activities not intended by the user.
- the Service Provider informs that in order to provide electronic services, the Website uses, among other things, cookies. to monitor the Service Recipient’s activity on the network and collect data on email addresses, type of software used to browse the Internet or browsing history. The Service Provider informs that the Service Provider has the possibility to block the creation of cookies, however, blocking the possibility of creating cookies on the Service Recipient’s device may result in the inability to use essential functions of the Website.
- contracts concluded via the website are concluded in accordance with polish law.
- in the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulation with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply instead of the contested provision of the Regulation.
- the service provider reserves the right to change these provisions.
- in the case of conclusion of permanent contracts (e.g. the provision of electronic services – customer account) in accordance with these provisions – the amended provisions bind the service recipient if the requirements set out in Art. 6 are met. 384 and 384  of the Civil Code – i.e. if the service recipient was duly notified of the amendments and did not terminate the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. If the amendment to the regulation would lead to the introduction of new fees or an increase in existing fees, the service recipient who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- if agreements other than continuing agreements (e.g. purchase agreement) are concluded on the basis of these Regulations, amendments to these Regulations shall apply after 7 days from the date of their publication on the website www.betonung.eu , but they will in no way infringe the acquired rights of service recipients who are consumers prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the Regulation. Amendments to the Regulations will not affect orders already placed in the Online Shop at the time of the entry into force of the amendments, or purchase contracts concluded, performed or executed.